“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
Join us on Thursday, November 17, 6:00 pm Pacific for our monthly Angel Team Zoom call. Guests are always welcome!
Agenda for the call:
- Introductions & Announcements – Introduce yourself, are you currently working with any returning community members (or planning to)?
- Regional Angel Team Updates & Returning Community Member check-ins – sharing progress, challenges, and accomplishments.
- Topic for Discussion: Sharing our plans for a national outreach and chaplain recruiting campaign – email to clerks, one-page flier, desk announcement, presentation, and next steps.
- Request for volunteers to help find emails and directly contact churches – brief training and all materials will be provided
- Confirm next meeting dates, wrap up meeting.
This is a monthly working meeting for Embraced:Fully Angel Teams across the nation, and also people interested in volunteering to either start or join one, or participate remotely. Angel Teams help returning community members succeed in not going back to prison or jail.
Quick Links for Sharing:
- Embraced:Fully Forms: Pre-Qualification and Welcome Questionnaire for Returning Community Members
- “I was supposed to die in prison” – Troy’s story [Video]
- Embraced:Fully featured in 2021 Washington State Institutional Committee Annual Meeting! [Video]
- Just released from San Quentin: Michael’s transformation in Christian Science + Chaplain Dan [Video]
Our mission is to help organize, train, educate and enable Angel Teams across the United States to help prepare qualified returning community members for successful reentry.