Join us on Thursday, June 16, 6:00 pm Pacific for our monthly Angel Team Zoom call. Guests are always welcome!
Agenda for the call:
- Introductions & Announcements – Introduce yourself, are you currently working with any returning community members (or planning to)?
- Regional Angel Team Updates & Returning Community Member check-ins – sharing progress, challenges, and accomplishments
- Discussion: Returning Community Members sharing their experiences
- Homework to help us reach new people: Please make sure you Like our Facebook page and share any posts there with friends on Facebook.
- Confirm next meeting dates, wrap up meeting.
This is a monthly working meeting for Embraced:Fully Angel Teams across the nation, and also people interested in volunteering to either start or join one, or participate remotely. Angel Teams help returning community members succeed in not going back to prison or jail.
Quick Links for Sharing:
- Embraced:Fully Forms: Pre-Qualification and Welcome Questionnaire for Returning Community Members
- “I was supposed to die in prison” – Troy’s story [Video]
- Embraced:Fully featured in 2021 Washington State Institutional Committee Annual Meeting! [Video]
- Just released from San Quentin: Michael’s transformation in Christian Science + Chaplain Dan [Video]
Our mission is to help organize, train, educate and enable Angel Teams across the United States to help prepare qualified returning community members for successful reentry.