“Love your neighbor as yourself.” – Mark 12:28-31 (NIV)
Join us on Thursday, January 19, 6:00 pm Pacific for our monthly Angel Team Zoom call. Guests are always welcome!
Agenda for the call:
- Introductions & Announcements – Introduce yourself, are you currently working with any returning community members (or planning to)?
- Brief Regional Angel Team Updates & Returning Community Member check-ins – sharing progress, challenges, and accomplishments.
- Topic for Discussion: How can we better support our Angel Teams, corresponding and visiting chaplains, and church communities?
- Confirm next meeting dates, wrap up meeting.
This is a monthly working meeting for Embraced:Fully Angel Teams across the nation, and also people interested in volunteering to either start or join one, or participate remotely. Angel Teams help returning community members succeed in not going back to prison or jail.
Quick Links for Sharing:
- Embraced:Fully Forms: Pre-Qualification and Welcome Questionnaire for Returning Community Members
- “I was supposed to die in prison” – Troy’s story [Video]
- Embraced:Fully featured in 2021 Washington State Institutional Committee Annual Meeting! [Video]
- Just released from San Quentin: Michael’s transformation in Christian Science + Chaplain Dan [Video]
Our mission is to help organize, train, educate and enable Angel Teams across the United States to help prepare qualified returning community members for successful reentry.
“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”