Join us on Thursday, September 21, at 6:00 pm (Pacific) for our monthly Embraced:Fully Angel Team Workshop Zoom meeting. Guests are always welcome!
Agenda for the call:
- Introductions & Announcements – Introduce yourself, are you currently working with any returning community members (or planning to)?
- Brief Regional Angel Team Updates & Returning Community Member check-ins – sharing progress, challenges, and accomplishments.
- Visiting and Corresponding Volunteer Chaplain check-ins – updates from the field.
- Topic for Discussion: Exploring challenges and opportunities for Angel Team members when we can’t be there in person.
- Confirm next meeting dates, wrap up meeting.
This is a monthly working meeting for Embraced:Fully Angel Teams across the nation, and also people interested in volunteering to either start or join one, or participate remotely. Angel Teams help returning community members succeed in not going back to prison or jail.
Quick Links for Sharing:
- Embraced:Fully Forms: Pre-Qualification and Welcome Questionnaire for Returning Community Members
- “I was supposed to die in prison” – Troy’s story [Video]
- Just released from San Quentin: Michael’s transformation in Christian Science + Chaplain Dan [Video]
Our mission is to help organize, train, educate and enable Angel Teams across the United States to help prepare qualified returning community members for successful reentry.
“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”