“I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.”
Join us on Thursday, August 18, 6:00 pm Pacific for our monthly Angel Team Zoom call. Guests are always welcome!
Agenda for the call:
- Introductions & Announcements – Introduce yourself, are you currently working with any returning community members (or planning to)?
- Regional Angel Team Updates & Returning Community Member check-ins – sharing progress, challenges, and accomplishments
- Open Discussion: Please bring any items you would like to discuss with the group regarding future Angel Team meetings – what would you like to see, any adjustments we can make, suggestions for improvements
- Homework to help us reach new people: Invite 2 friends to subscribe to the Embraced:Fully email list
- Confirm next meeting dates, wrap up meeting.
This is a monthly working meeting for Embraced:Fully Angel Teams across the nation, and also people interested in volunteering to either start or join one, or participate remotely. Angel Teams help returning community members succeed in not going back to prison or jail.
Quick Links for Sharing:
- Embraced:Fully Forms: Pre-Qualification and Welcome Questionnaire for Returning Community Members
- “I was supposed to die in prison” – Troy’s story [Video]
- Embraced:Fully featured in 2021 Washington State Institutional Committee Annual Meeting! [Video]
- Just released from San Quentin: Michael’s transformation in Christian Science + Chaplain Dan [Video]
Our mission is to help organize, train, educate and enable Angel Teams across the United States to help prepare qualified returning community members for successful reentry.